Global IME Retirement Fund was incorporated in BS 2060 under Income Tax Act, 2058 & Income Tax Rule, 2059 obtaining approval from the Inland Revenue Department (IRD) as a separate entity of Global IME Bank Limited.
The main objective of the Fund is to make employees benefit from their income tax liability to maintain their secure retired life through the savings of their active employment period.
The Fund has been running successfully since BS 2060 delivering quality service to its customers who have been contributing their best service in any industry of the national economy.
The Global IME Retirement Fund has been managing the following schemes to facilitate our valued customers.
• Registration, PAN, MOA, AOA of concerned organization
• Board Minute from concerned Organization regarding on participating Global IME Retirement Fund.
• Duly filled GRF Opening Form and GRF card (by individual)
• Citizenship Copy and 2 recent photographs
• Employee ID Card Copy
(BOD minute and covering letter is not necessary for retirement fund account)
• Release Letter of the employee
• Acknowledgement Letter from Organization
• Duly filled GRF Closing Form
• Original GRF card or certified copy of citizenship
• Duly filled GRF Loan Form.
• GRF card copy or certified copy of citizenship.